Atlantis Word Processor Lite is a free version of Atlantis Word Processor. It has plenty of great features that will help you create various types of documents.
Atlantis Word Processor Lite is very fast, compact, and has a very small memory footprint. But above all, it is completely free. You can install it on your computer, and use it free of charge!
To install Atlantis Word Processor Lite on your PC, please download and launch the following setup file:
Note that compared to the lite version, the full version of Atlantis Word Processor offers even more features:
- fully-customizable toolbars, status bar, hot keys, sounds, and color schemes (including dark themes),
- additional panels of the Control Board: Sections, Lists, Reveal Formatting, Selection, and Find/Replace, plus an option to have two copies of the Control Board,
- the Save as eBook tool to convert any document into an eBook,
- the Batch Conversion command,
- the Backup Files tool for greater safety,
- the Full Screen and Spotlight modes,
- the Draft View and View Side by Side modes,
- support for drop caps and floating pictures with text wrapping around,
- the Overused Words feature to help writers avoid repetitions and cliches,
- the Writing Target feature,
- the Highlight instances of selected text feature,
- the Split feature,
- the collapsible headings feature,
- the line numbers feature,
- support for paragraph borders & shading,
- pasting HTML from the Windows clipboard,
- support for additional encodings of plain text files (including UTF-8),
- the Fast navigation feature.
After installing the free version of Atlantis Word Processor, you can always try the features of the full version for free by choosing the "Help | More Features..." menu command.
If you like the free version of Atlantis Word Processor, and want to support its further development, the best way to do so is by buying the full version and spreading the word about Atlantis Word Processor. Thank you!