Have you ever wished you could create more appealing documents?
Have you ever wished you could write letters with the "proper" style, with "proper" expressions and "proper" formatting?
Do you wish to become a successful writer?
Here are tutorials and resources to help you with all your word processing tasks:
Rules for Writing Good Letters/Memorandums
"Follow the seven c's. Each letter/memorandum should be:
Abbreviations, punctuation, letter writing, common mistakes and choices, and more...
Writing Revisable Manuals
"Focusing on revisable manuals - the kind you can update easily - this guidebook takes you step-by-step through planning, writing, and producing manuals. If you are working on a manual for your organization, or will be in the near future, this guidebook is for you..."
Business resources and market tools for professional
writers (by Carl Hose)
Resources for writers and people interested in
the English language (by Maxqnz)
Language is a Virus
Writing toys, games, and gizmo to inspire creativity. Writing exercises.
Below are links to the sites with free font downloads:
1001 Free Fonts
Most fonts available on the Internet are included in ZIP files for faster downloading. These ZIP files contain all the files required for a proper installation of the font on your computer. After downloading such a zip file, do the following:
- unpack the contents of the font zip file to a temporary folder on your hard drive (for example, to My Documents),
- click the Start button in the Windows taskbar, then choose the Settings | Control Panel... command,
- double-click the Fonts icon,
- choose the File | Install New Font... command,
- direct the Add Fonts dialog to the folder where you have just unpacked the contents of the downloaded font zip file,
- select the new font(s) you wish to install, and click OK to register your choice.
The newly installed font(s) will be immediately accessible by Atlantis and other applications (no Windows restart is necessary).