Atlantis on a memory flash drive
You might have to work on computers that do not have Atlantis. Installing Atlantis on a memory flash drive allows you to use Atlantis on such computers. All you have to do is to plug the USB stick into the host PC and launch Atlantis from the USB drive. In this way, Atlantis travels with you. Note that the host computer must match the Atlantis system requirements.
Atlantis installs on a memory flash drive in the following way:
- If you have already installed Atlantis on your PC,
- Launch Atlantis on your computer as usual (if it is not running yet).
- Run the "Tools | Install to Removable Drive..." command, and follow the onscreen instructions.
- If you do not have Atlantis installed on your PC, or if you have Atlantis on your PC but do not want to transfer its current settings to the flash drive,
- Download the latest setup of Atlantis, and run it on your system.
- Specify a folder on your flash drive as the destination folder for the installation, and complete the setup.
After this, Atlantis is ready to be used from the flash drive. Simply connect the flash drive to a computer, locate the corresponding USB drive in Windows Explorer, and run the Atlantis executable from the USB drive ("awp.exe").
Atlantis will automatically use the settings stored on the USB stick. Any change to these settings will automatically be saved back to the USB drive. No changes will be made to the registry of the host PC.