Clippy for keeps please

Request new features or suggest modifications to existing features of Atlantis.
Shanforest

Clippy for keeps please

Post by Shanforest »

Atlantis is just gorgeous - I love the font preview; the ability to save user profiles; the total configuration of menus and colours; toggle caps ... lots more. Yet with all these features it doesn't take over and dominate my work! Wow!

Now I really liked the Clippy feature but I'm sad it is only temporary. Couldn't the stuff I choose to save be put to a text file so I can build a library of clips to use whenever I want?
Like my name, address, telno, email, various phrases I find I use a lot?

And although I do less formal academic work now than I once did I will have to keep msword just to do footnoted papers. Shame, I'd like to dump it and just use Atalantis.
Shan of the Forest
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The Clippy Bank is a temporary "accumulative clipboard".
The Clippy Library feature (a customizable collection of clips - text, pictures, etc) is planned for future releases of Atlantis.
Shanforest

Thanks + rightclick

Post by Shanforest »

Thank you. That'll be marvellous. Ive been testing various standalone clipboard enhancers and they are usually far too COMPLICATED.

Very impressed by speed of response.

I think categories are needed (folders?) otherwise it would be possible to view only about 10 or so. So a list of category titles and a few of the really common ones like name, address etc.

I note Atlantis doesnt use right click menu. Could it be used for this? That would be so copmfortable, just right click as I write and select the item I want. BUt an icon on the bottom of the top toolbars would be fine.

Uhuh what about a rightclick menu we can just choose which items to put on it?

By the way, a link back to your homepage off this discussion board would be good. Good for you to keep us on your site, no? I expect phbb have it in the options somewhere.
Shan of the Forest