Copy or cut causes an error message

General comments and questions. Technical support.
Yaaarrrghh

Copy or cut causes an error message

Post by Yaaarrrghh »

Hello,

my problem is the following: both copy and cut work otherwise normally but everytime I use them, Atlantis gives an error message followed by the message "Cannot create file C:\users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\AtlHTMLClip\Clip.htm". I can choose either cancel or retry. Retry gives the same message again, cancel removes the error message and then I can use paste normally. So I can still use the function, but it's hugely annoying. The problem started only a short while ago, seemingly out of nowhere.

I've already tried re-installing the program. I haven't found a way to turn the error message off. Maybe it's a problem that needs tampering with regedit but I'm not sure what to do. Copy-paste works perfectly well with other programs.

Thank you for any help in advance.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Copy or cut causes an error message

Post by admin »

When you click “copy” or “cut”, Atlantis creates the HTML version of the document selection, and saves it to the temporary folder.

If you wish, we could email you a special build of Atlantis that would display a more specific error message. But first please make sure that you security software does not prevent Atlantis from creating folders under the temporary folder of your Windows account. And I suppose you are using the latest version of Atlantis. Right?