4.2 - Control Board

General comments and questions. Technical support.
Rui

4.2 - Control Board

Post by Rui »

I'm from Portugal. I am a retired university professor and have been using Atlantis daily for many years.
I have always recommended him to every agent and posted all the news updates on Facebook.
Like Rog, I was also disappointed by the Admin's attitude which struck me as quite arrogant.
Of course, the intensity of use of a feature is subjective. However, as Rog suggests, Atlantis once considered it important enough to allow for customization. In fact, it seems quite obvious to me and I believe that those who write more than letters or the like, that is, those who use Atlantis to write papers or theses (or even novels), have a constant need to move between headings much more than than among the other elements contained in the Control Board. Atlantis is presented as software for authors, but it seems that this is a bit overlooked.
This is my last intervention on this topic. The author of the program is free to develop it as he sees fit, just as I am free to use it or not. As I mentioned, I simply expected a more sympathetic attitude from the Admin. That's all. Thank you.
patr

Re: 4.2 - Control Board

Post by patr »

LOL

Sorry Admin... what you have to contend with sometimes...
rstroud

Re: 4.2 - Control Board

Post by rstroud »

Admin wrote: Atlantis will not offer font size customization for individual GUI elements. But probably it will soon offer font size customization for its entire GUI.
That is probably the best solution to this whole issue. I hope that this will be implemented. Being able to increase the font size of things in the Control Panel would be nice.

Like Rui, I also recommend Atlantis to people when I have the opportunity.