Page Settings across multiple sections

Request new features or suggest modifications to existing features of Atlantis.
Alan

Page Settings across multiple sections

Post by Alan »

I want an advanced option to have the Page Settings pull their values from the first section or a selectable section when the selection covers multiple sections. I do this operation about 2 dozen times a day when I work a full day on scan input.

Alan
Atlantis 4.3
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
admin
Site Admin

Re: Page Settings across multiple sections

Post by admin »

The "File | Page Settings..." command is supposed to report/modify page settings of all selected sections, not of the first selected section.

You can view/modify page settings of any section of your document through the Sections panel of the Control Board.
Alan

Post by Alan »

I want the command to change all sections selected to the same format as it has always done. I want the feature added to have the fields (Margins tab: Top, Bottom, Left, Right, Header, Footer; Page Format tab: Width, Height) populated with the values from the first section. As it now stands with versions 4.1.6.1+ the fields are all blank/empty. I am doing this operation up to 2 dozen times a day and it would be a great convenience for me to have values there to format the sections added through Insert > File to the end of the file.

Alan
Atlantis 4.3
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can click the first section, open the "File | Page Settings..." dialog, click "Copy" and "Cancel".
Then press Ctrl+A, open the "File | Page Settings..." dialog, click "Paste" and "OK".