Can you add Handwritten fonts to Atlantis

General comments and questions. Technical support.
centurian

Can you add Handwritten fonts to Atlantis

Post by centurian »

Hi
I have a collection of Old Handwritten Recipes that I'd like to add to Atlantis so I can manipulate them in different ways and use with other setups. Where can I add these fonts.

Can they also be added to the portable version on my usb drive. Where would you insert these fonts there.

Thanks a lot.
Michael
Robert

Post by Robert »

The desktop version of Atlantis automatically offers the fonts that are currently installed on your Windows system in its Font drop-down (Ctrl+Shift+F), or in the Format | Font… dialog.

If the fonts that are currently installed on your Windows system do not answer your purpose, you need to download appropriate fonts from the Web and install them on your Windows system. For example, you’ll find Handwritten-type free fonts at Old Handwriting Free Font, and Recipe Fonts.

When you have downloaded the desired fonts, right-click each ODT or TTF font file in your Windows file manager, and click the “Install” command. Windows will install these new fonts and they’ll be available for you to use in Atlantis.

Availability of fonts in the portable version of Atlantis on a USB key is explained in detail at Portable fonts.
centurian

Handwriten Fonts

Post by centurian »

Hi Robert
Thanks for the information. I've sorted the portable edition with the fonts that I was interested in and now everything is working fine.

Centurian.
Michael