Clippy Bank for research

Request new features or suggest modifications to existing features of Atlantis.
Eduardo

Clippy Bank for research

Post by Eduardo »

Hi,

I use Clippy Bank extensively. I find it essential in terms of keeping notes and research for various projects. However, I find myself looking through a long file to find something I need. I could delete some notes, of course, but I never know if I am going to need them again, especially when I am writing a creative piece (short story, poem, prose, etc. I was wondering if it would be possible to create independent files with research data under Clippy Bank so one could assign different files names linked to specific projects?

Thanks in advance.
Eduardo

----

Time is the essence of emptiness.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can use collapsible headings in your Clippy Bank to hide sections you currently don't need.
Robert

Post by Robert »

Quick searches can be done in a jiffy from The Find/Replace panel of the Control Board.

You could also reorganize your Clippy Bank so that each specific project is subsumed under a dedicated heading. And use the The Headings panel of the Control Board to navigate from one heading to the next.

As Admin just suggested, you could use collapsible headings in the Clippy Bank to hide sections you currently don't need.

You could create a specific Section within the Clippy Bank for each specific project. And use The Sections panel of the Control Board to navigate from one section to the next.

You could also create independent files with different file names, each linked to one of your specific "projects". And use the Atlantis Document projects feature to navigate from one of your "project" (i.e. independent file) to the next.

HTH
Robert
Eduardo

Post by Eduardo »

Thank you very much for your advice, both Adm. and Robert.
(Sorry for my late reply).

Kind regards.

E.
Eduardo

----

Time is the essence of emptiness.