Atlantis Word Processor 3.1

General comments and questions. Technical support.
admin
Site Admin

Atlantis Word Processor 3.1

Post by admin »

Atlantis Word Processor 3.1 is available for betatesting. This version introduces toolbar customization:

Please click here to download the setup file of the beta version of Atlantis Word Processor, and use it to install the beta on your computer.

Please install this new version to the current home folder of Atlantis on your system, if any. This will prevent conflicts between different versions of Atlantis. If you decide to revert to the previous version, you can download & run its setup file to downgrade.

Please post your comments, suggestions, or bug reports to the Atlantis Forum, the Atlantis Facebook page, or email us at support@AtlantisWordProcessor.com

If you encounter any difficulty with this version of Atlantis, try to tell us as much and as accurately as possible about the problem.

You can check for updates to this beta by choosing the "Help | Check for Updates..." menu command.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

New build (a4) of this beta is available. You can use the "Help | Check for updates..." menu command of the beta to update.

The "Customize toolbars" dialog now includes the "Background color" box with a selection of light colors, from white to light gray:

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Replicating old toolbars in Atlantis Word Processor 3.1 – watch a short video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzcd23LqYFA
Eduardo

Post by Eduardo »

Thank you for your efforts.

I have been trying the latest beta and like it. However, I have one issue to report and one request.

- When I press Open File Atlantis doesn't open the default document folder.

- Would it be possible to make the icons smaller?

Thanks again for your great work.

Jeco
Eduardo

----

Time is the essence of emptiness.
Eduardo

File

Post by Eduardo »

Another thing...

Would it possible to save the custom tool bar to an ini file? In case one needs to reinstall Atlantis (ex. reinstalling the operating system for whatever reason).

Thanks.
Eduardo

----

Time is the essence of emptiness.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Eduardo wrote:When I press Open File Atlantis doesn't open the default document folder.
The "Open document" dialog of Atlantis is supposed to open the most recent folder from which you opened documents.
Eduardo wrote:Would it be possible to make the icons smaller?
Sorry, there is only one set of toolbar icons.
Eduardo wrote:Would it possible to save the custom tool bar to an ini file? In case one needs to reinstall Atlantis (ex. reinstalling the operating system for whatever reason).
You can save/load the entire set of Atlantis settings (including the toolbar settings) through the "Tools | Options..." dialog (the "Save to File..." and "Load from File..." buttons).
Please also see this Help topic:
http://www.atlantiswordprocessor.com/en ... rating.htm
patr

Post by patr »

BTW, admin, I found that about the darkest I like to go with the new UI color is HTML code: a4a4a4

I'm using that shade now and it is quite soothing to my eyes whilst not interfering too much with icon contrast:

(This is under key [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Atlantis Word Processor\Toolbars] "1", the last HTML code there. Mine ends in ...a4a4a400)