Tracking Editing Changes

Request new features or suggest modifications to existing features of Atlantis.
harolnick

Tracking Editing Changes

Post by harolnick »

I hate returning to Word. But as an editor, I have no choice, since there seems no way to showing and tracking editing/changing marks on a document. Or am I wrong? Tracking changes would be an enormous addition to Atlantis's other excellent features.
harolnick

Post by harolnick »

Oh, I see somebody else mentioned this, with the reply that Atlantis doesn't have this feature. Sorry to have repeated the query. But it would still be nice to have it!
lynneconnolly

Alternatives to Word

Post by lynneconnolly »

It would be nice to have track changes. I also need it for my job. But I've downloaded and configured LibreOffice (which is free) just for editing, and that works for me. Atlantis has some terrific features, so I don't want to give it up, but I do need a Track Changes feature. You don't have to do everything on one application!
Lynne Connolly
harolnick

Post by harolnick »

Exactly correct. When writing pieces, Atlantis is my favorite. When editing, I feel like a traitor, but must use another program. Such is life. But certainly hope Atlantis's next version includes tracking changes
the-silverware

Post by the-silverware »

I totally get behind this plea. I've had to ask my editor to use footnotes on my last book. Please please PLEASE make Atlantis the perfect word processor and add a revisions feature! Thank you.