In 4.2.2.3 my autocorrect custom settings to make em-dash and horizontal lines gets overwritten

General comments and questions. Technical support.
graatch

In 4.2.2.3 my autocorrect custom settings to make em-dash and horizontal lines gets overwritten

Post by graatch »

I use the following autocorrect setting:

-- — <---- two standard keyboard dashes to em-dash
—- ― <---- emdash + another dash = horizontal bar, which in my preferred font is longer and contiguous

aka

[dash][dash] = [em-dash]
[em-dash][dash] = [horizontal bar]

(I'm going to represent the settings like that from now on, since in the message board BBcode inbuilt font, the em-dash and horizontal dash character look the exact same.)

As of the new update, this keeps getting overwritten *whenever I open a new document* to

[dash] = [em-dash]
[dash] = [em-dash]

Why might that be happening? And how can I stop it.

I absolutely do not want to use any other means to do this dash replacement, including Atlantis' "replace hyphens with horizontal line". I prefer my way of doing it because I use both in a different way and this is easy for me and it has worked ever since I started out with Atlantis 2.

Is some new feature messing with my autocorrect?

(If it's important, everything else besides quotes and (tm) (c) is deleted from my autocorrect settings, since I know how to spell and my errors are volitional.)
admin
Site Admin

Re: In 4.2.2.3 my autocorrect custom settings to make em-dash and horizontal lines gets overwritten

Post by admin »

Could you please email your Atlantis.ini file from "My documents\Atlantis" to support@atlantiswordprocessor.com?