Page Settings across multiple sections now blank

General comments and questions. Technical support.
Alan

Page Settings across multiple sections now blank

Post by Alan »

For the last several days when I add pages to a book I am scanning in using Insert > File then selecting a couple of lines above the addition to the End of File and then going to Page Settings the boxes are empty (Margins tab: Top, Bottom, Left, Right, Header, Footer; Page Format tab: Width, Height). For the last couple of years these have always been filled with the values from the lines in the first section, I always add at EoF with a continuous section break before. I want the first section values to load as the OCR scan imported usually has 2 columns and very large page size, which I then covert to single column with my paperback page size. How do I restore Page Settings pulling field values from the first section of the selected text?
I have been away from making my own ePubs from my books for a couple of weeks as the USB connector pulled off the PCB in the eReader. I have been occupied with getting a new one, setting it up, and loading books onto it. Since I am loading previously read books I have taken the opportunity to update their formatting to my current standard before loading. My first book read was a little over 3 years old, these are currently keeping me occupied for hours a day.

Alan
Atlantis 4.3
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
admin
Site Admin

Re: Page Settings across multiple sections now blank

Post by admin »

The "Page settings" dialog in version 4.1.6.1+ does not report page settings of the first selected section. It reports page settings of all selected sections. You can click here for more details.