Crash sets view mode of all open docs to draft view (wrap)

General comments and questions. Technical support.
graatch

Crash sets view mode of all open docs to draft view (wrap)

Post by graatch »

Bit annoying to have to reset the setting on each one. Any kind of crash seems to do this now.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Could you please be more specific about those crashes? Are they reproducible on your system?
graatch

Post by graatch »

Hello, this crash take place fairly reliably if I try to paste something (too) large and with images into a document. Not a huge problem for me, but that is how it happens. Upon reopening Atlantis everything is in draft view. Weird.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Do you paste data from a Web browser?

Please use the "Edit | Paste Options | Paste Special..." menu command of Atlantis, and try different formats. Which format leads to a crash?
graatch

Post by graatch »

Eh, well, it's really not that crash that is my issue here! For whatever reason it resets every document to draft view wrap when by any means Atlantis closes improperly, as far as I can tell: if I kill the process it does it, for example. I had to turn off my laptop power recently because I spilled a bit of water on my keys (yeah yeah) and I didn't want to risk trouble: Atlantis had reset everything to draft view wrap to window when I booted back up in that case too.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Atlantis does not store the document's current view mode within the document's file. The current view mode in Atlantis is a configuration setting. Atlantis saves its current configuration on close. So you should make sure that each Atlantis session gets closed correctly. Running multiple instances of Atlantis concurrently is not recommended either.