Clickable URLS?

General comments and questions. Technical support.
Max_Quordlepleen

Clickable URLS?

Post by Max_Quordlepleen »

Is there any way to have urls made "live" in Atlantis? Or at least to have them formatted differently, like http://www.rssol.com
Salaam alaikum, noho ora mai
http://maxqnz.com/References.html
admin
Site Admin

Re: Clickable URLS?

Post by admin »

In Atlantis you can "click" ("activate") a Web link (a Web page address or email) in the following way: hold the Ctrl down, and click the desired link.<br>Either your default Web browser or email client will be launched.
Max_Quordlepleen

Post by Max_Quordlepleen »

In Atlantis you can "click" ("activate") a Web link (a Web page address or email) in the following way: hold the Ctrl down, and click the desired link.<br>Either your default Web browser or email client will be launched. <br><br>Thanks! The great thing about this forum is that one can get answers to all the little tricks that the Help file doesn't have listed. ;D
Salaam alaikum, noho ora mai
http://maxqnz.com/References.html
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Right. &nbsp;;)
Klaus

Post by Klaus »

Thanks for the hint on URL recognition in autocorrect.<br>I did not expect it there. However,the mplementation<br>is not so user friendly as the rest of Atlantis.<br>I think it has nothing to do with auto-correct which is language dependent. A nice place would be in Option, where I decide if an URL is to be treated as a whole word.I like the URL recognition in READMEs (see Atlantis).<br>With the current implementation I need 5 additional mouse clicks to see the highlighted URL<br>- Edit file<br>- Tools-Autocorrect-Autocorrect All-Info (4 clicks)<br>- Close file (.TXT files are treated as changed ??)<br>- Confirm (1 click) &nbsp; <br>Please think about a change.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

First, you could use a corresponding toolbar button to launch AutoCorrect.<br><br>>I think it has nothing to do with auto-correct <br>>which is language dependent<br><br>Klaus, you are very wrong here. Not all AutoCorrect options are language-dependent. Internet addresses are used similarly in any language.<br><br>>A nice place would be in Option, where I decide<br>>if an URL is to be treated as a whole word<br><br>I think you do not completely understand this option. The Color and underline Internet addresses option not just does “onscreen highlight” for URLs. It formats the document text (changes the font color and underlines Internet addresses). That’s why your TXT document was “modified”.