General comments and questions. Technical support.

Post by 1953 »

When customizing the toolbar, when I try to put a spacer in between icons it can only be done using drag and drop. If I try using the arrows nothing happens.
Robert

Re: Customizing Toolbars

Post by Robert »

1953 wrote: When customizing the toolbar, when I try to put a spacer in between icons it can only be done using drag and drop. If I try using the arrows nothing happens.
Hi, 1953!
This is not happening with latest beta under Windows XP.
Could you please make sure that you have got the latest beta?
Also make sure that you have selected the "Separartor" item before you attempt to use the arrow buttons.
Cheers,
Robert

Re: Customizing Toolbars

Post by 1953 »

Robert wrote:
1953 wrote: When customizing the toolbar, when I try to put a spacer in between icons it can only be done using drag and drop. If I try using the arrows nothing happens.
Hi, 1953!
This is not happening with latest beta under Windows XP.
Could you please make sure that you have got the latest beta?
Also make sure that you have selected the "Separartor" item before you attempt to use the arrow buttons.
Cheers,
Robert
[/quote

I'm using windows 98 and have done it correctly but it does not work. I'm using the latest beta.

BUG

Post by 1953 »

This is a Bug with Atlantis... :evil: I completely uninstalled Atlantis and cleared all items from the registry. Reinstalled Atlantis and the latest beta. All worked ok. I customized Atlantis, color etc. THEN THE SEPERATOR ARROW DID NOT WORK ONLY DRAG AND DROP :?:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This can be reproduced if the last command of the currently selected panel in the "Customize Toolbars" dialog is “Separator” not “Switch toolbars”. A fix will be included to the next build of Atlantis. Thanks.

When something works wrongly, please do not reinstall Atlantis. Most probably it would not help. In most cases, a solution is much simpler.