Home site of Atlantis Word Processor
Atlantis Word Processor Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Review/comments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Atlantis Word Processor Forum Index -> Feature Request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard Watts

Posted: Wed May 11, 2016 4:44 am    Post subject: Review/comments Reply with quote

Many thanks for Atlantis 2, I work with numerous files at a time and with tables now a feature this is my preferred word processor (seriously, I've used just about everything available, including the latest rendition of Word in Office 365, and Atlantis is superb, so thank you very much).

I was wondering if there are any plans to include review notes/comments in Atlantis in the future? I've used these extensively and such an inclusion would be helpful, but is this feasible?
admin

Posted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many things on the "to do" list. But the nearest minor releases of Atlantis 2.x will focus on new table-related features.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Atlantis Word Processor Forum Index -> Feature Request All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Did you know that ...

Ctrl+] grows the font size of a selection by one point.