Home site of Atlantis Word Processor
Atlantis Word Processor Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A way to select Multiple Styles and delete

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Atlantis Word Processor Forum Index -> Feature Request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
purcelljf

Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:54 am    Post subject: A way to select Multiple Styles and delete Reply with quote

I will scan a document in ABBYY FineReader, save it as word document and then open it in Atlantis.

There are often many styles created during the OCR process over which I have no control. I wish to delete most of them. It would nice to be able to select multiple styles within the dialog box and delete them at once.
admin

Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry, but it will not be possible to select (highlight) multiple styles in the "Format | Style..." dialog. Styles can be deleted only one by one.
admin

Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please also see the following blog post:
http://atlantiswordprocessor.blogspot.com/2010/04/cleaning-out-document-styles.html
purcelljf

Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: How about a way to re-order the list of styles Reply with quote

Okay,

Then how about a way to drag and drop specific styles in the list to the top of the list so that when I select the drop down box, the ones I use most are right there at the top.
admin

Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, but this would not be possible. Atlantis could not store your custom style order in a document file.

But you can always assign keyboard shortcuts to your favorite styles through the "Format | Style..." menu command, or the Styles panel of the Atlantis Control Board.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Atlantis Word Processor Forum Index -> Feature Request All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Did you know that ...

Switching among open documents can be a breeze if you have the Document Bar on. Clicking on a tab activates the corresponding document.
Click here for details...